Pastry Chef de Partie
We have an exciting opportunity available for pastry chef de partie to join our team. Constantly striving to push our food to the next level, you will be part of a creative, supportive and enthusiastic team.
Your role will be to create visually stunning and tasty patisserie and desserts, mixed into a modern and classic style of dining, that wows our customers. Our afternoon teas are popular, renowned for their well-crafted cakes and scones.
You will be producing fresh cakes and sweets for our glasshouse and lounge during the day, beautiful plated desserts for the fine dining restaurant in the evenings and for the occasional private functions.
You will work closely with chef director, the pastry chef and our front of house team to deliver the best service for our loyal guests and busy restaurant.
The right person is:
– Hard-working and reliable with a positive, approachable attitude.
– Experienced in working within a similar level in hospitality.
– Up-to-date with health and safety procedures and able to manage stock control.
– Organised and works in a clean manner.
– Full-time position on a permanent basis.
– Mixture of days and evenings including weekends.
– Rotas on weekly basis.
– Weekly hours based around 48 hours.
– Meals on duty.
– 28 days’ holiday.
Salary – based on experience.