Junior Sous Chef
With bags of personality and enthusiasm, your talent is in communicating well and working as part of a team and as a leader in Head Chef’s absence. You will have a passion for delivering outstanding food and memorable customer experiences.
The right person:
- Has experience working within professional kitchens
- Has seasonal and local food knowledge
- Is dynamic, charismatic, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication skills
Our Sous Chefs are involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
Working with completely fresh produce, the Sous Chef will be a key member of the kitchen team.
If you are a Sous Chef who is approachable, friendly and loves food and local ingredients then this is the role for you.
Salary experienced based.
Please email Tom on email@example.com or call 01392873060 for more information